How-To Menstrual Cups
What are Menstrual Cups?
Menstrual Cups are small, flexible cups that are made of 100% FDA-cleared silicone. Instead of absorbing one's menstrual fluid like a tampon or pad, a menstrual cup catches and collects it. The wearer empties their menstrual cup just once or twice a day depending on the strength of flow.
How are Menstrual Cups Used?
Just before your period begins, fold the menstrual cup using either of these folding methods shown, and insert it like a tampon without any applicator. Used correctly, you shouldn't feel it. It's similar to putting a diaphragm or birth control ring in place. Your cup will spring open and rest against the walls of your vagina. It forms a seal to prevent leaks, and the blood then simply drips into the cup. To remove it, you pull the stem sticking out of the bottom and pinch the base to release the seal. Then just empty, wash with soap and water, and replace. At the end of your cycle, you can sterilize your cup in boiling water.
Why JimmyJane Menstrual Cups Outshine the Competition
- JimmyJane's Menstrual Cups are FDA registered
- 2 cups can accommodate various body types and flows
- JimmyJane offers 2 cups while most competitors offer 1
- Competitively priced; 2 cups for the price of 1
- Ergonomically shaped to be the most comfortable cup on the market
- Shorter stem also aids in comfort
- High quality designer travel bag
- Collaborative development with clinical sexologist
- 30-day limited worldwide warranty
Intimate Care Menstrual Cup
$39.99 | BUY NOW
Related Wellness Items