High-tech pleasure meets intuitive design with our vibrating silicone Tarvos™ c-ring. Complete with a powerful vibrating motor that can be flipped around for clitoral or perineum stimulation, seven vibrational modes and three intensity levels. Try out the remote control for spontaneous couples play.
Silicone Penis Ring
- Designed to comfortably restrict for harder and longer erections while providing clitoral, perineum and shaft stimulation
- One powerful motor at top of ring
- Remote control to maximize couples’ play
- Choose between seven high-performing vibration modes and three intensity levels
- One hour of continuous run time per charge
- Super soft silicone and ABS Plastic
- Used by men and couples
- Waterproof and washable safe with a rechargeable USB cord
Read more about Tarvos:
- USB charging
- Lithium Battery
- Length: 9.8 cm
- Width: 4.5 cm
Charging (for toy)
- Up to 60 minutes of use per charge
- Recharge time: Up to 120 minutes
Charging (for remote)
- Up to 6 months of use per charge
- Recharge time: Up to 90 minutes
How do I properly clean my JimmyJane toy?
To clean your device use our JimmyJane Antibacterial Toy Cleaner. Wipe with a clean cloth and let it air dry before storing.
What type of lubricant works best with your toys?
All of our lubricants are premium, non-irritating FDA cleared formulas — which means they're quality enough to use at a doctor's office. Our JimmyJane Intimate Lubricant is water-based and so is our JimmyJane Toy Lubricant which is a slightly thicker formulation specifically designed for toy play. For anal play, we reccomend using our silicone-based lubricant with non-silicone toys or any of our other water-based lubricants. Experiment with our water-based JimmyJane Sensation Lubricant for a tingling experience.
How do I turn my JimmyJane toy on and off?
To turn your device on, simply press and hold the power button for 1-3 seconds. To turn your device off, simply hold the power button for 1-3 seconds.
Do you provide any warranty / guarantee for your toys?
All Jimmyjane, items are backed by a 1-year warranty should there be a mechanical failure. This warranty is valid from the date of your purchase.